What personal information do we ask for?
When making a booking, we will ask you for your name, telephone number, address and email address. We will also ask you for your credit or debit card details (card number, cardholder name, expiry date and card security code) in order to take payment and confirm your booking. We may also ask you for the start date and issue number if you are paying by debit card.
If you are unsuccessful in your purchase and have entered your contact information on the payment page, we may contact you via email or telephone to see if we can help complete your booking.
How does Budget Family Breaks use this information?
- We use your name to confirm who the booking is for with the Theme Park and your hotel.
- We use your credit / debit card details to collect the payment for your booking.
- We use your name and address to verify that the credit / debit card you are using belongs to you.
- We use your address if we need to write to you about your booking before your stay.
- We may use your email address or telephone number incase we need to contact you urgently about your booking, or if you are having trouble completing your booking online.
- We may pass your telephone number over to one of our service providers (e.g. your hotel) so that they can contact you should they need to.
- We might use your personal information to let you know about special offers or promotions we think would interest you.
- We may also use your IP (Internet Protocol) address to diagnose any problems that may occur with our server and to administer the website. We monitor website visitor traffic patterns and usage to help us improve the Budget Family Breaks site.
How does Budget Family Breaks protect customer information?
All customer information is protected by a secure server. The secure server software SSL (Secure Socket Layers) protects your information by encrypting it before it is sent to us. The information is only de-encrypted once it has reached our server. You can tell the Budget Family Breaks website is secure as a small padlock icon will appear in your address bar to show that it is safe to send card details through our site. Our secure pages will not display a security alert, and we also have a Firewall (security software) to protect our internal information.
Budget Family Breaks uses temporary cookies. Cookies are small text files stored on your device which we use to identify you in a coded form (not using your personal information) to enhance your experience on our website.
Can we use them?
Cookies for web metrics
Cookies from social networks
Cookies for content
Personal interaction cookies
Third party cookies
Cookies for logging in
More information about cookies
To find out more detailed information about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Customer Care Department,
Will Budget Family Breaks disclose personal information to third parties?
Budget Family Breaks only discloses your name and booking details to suppliers (e.g. your hotel) for operational purposes. We do not pass on your details to other companies for marketing purposes. We don't disclose your credit / debit card details unless we believe in good faith that it is required by law.
Will Budget Family Breaks use the information I give for direct marketing?
When you make a booking you are automatically added to our database, however you can unsubscribe at any time. We will only send you details of products sold on Budget Family Breaks. If you choose to opt out of receiving emails from us, you will still receive transactional emails relating to your booking and important notifications that may be beneficial (e.g. if severe weather means the Theme Park is closed).