Important information relating to COVID-19
For guests staying at a nearby hotel with Budget Family Breaks
Please be advised the benefits stated on your confirmation reflect our complete offering and some of these may not be available during your stay due to current Government Covid-19 guidelines.
As per Government guidelines, some swimming pools are closed, we recommend visiting the hotel website directly to check the most up to date information regarding your hotel pool.
Restaurants (Including Breakfast):
If you have purchased a Short Break including breakfast, please be aware that breakfast will still be included, however, due to social distancing measures this may be different than expected. Many of our hotels are moving towards a ‘Grab & Go’ or ‘Room Service’ breakfast. The reception team will notify you of these changes when checking in.
If you're looking to dine in the hotel's restaurant for your evening meal, we recommend visiting the hotel's website directly to see the restaurant offering and opening times.
Cleaning & Social Distancing:
The safety of our guests is always top priority, we have been in contact with all the hotels and each of them are following Government Guidelines, from our guests checking in to checking out. Somethings you may see include Perspex screens at Reception areas, hotels keeping social distancing measures in place and having hand sanitisers available in public areas.
Each of our hotels have their COVID-19 guidelines set out clearly on their website, we strongly recommend checking this information if you require more detailed information.
For guests wanting to make a booking:
If you’re already making plans for a Short Break this year, that's great to hear. You can book online via our websites at any time. We understand that many guests do like to speak to our Guest Experience Team before booking. If you need to get in touch with us please email us via our Contact Us Form and a member of our Guest Experience Team will be in touch.
The Guest Experience Team Opening Hours:
Monday - Friday: 9am - 9pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9am - 5:30pm
If you have been issued a voucher as a result of the coronavirus situation, your voucher can be redeemed online for stays up to and including 31st October 2021, your voucher must be redeemed by 31st October 2021.
Our Short Breaks Guest Experience Team cannot help with questions or bookings relating to day only tickets.
As part of our continuing effort to ensure you receive the highest service standards, we may monitor and record your call for training purposes.
Guests who already have a booking :
As we all deal with the challenge of the coronavirus, we are asking our team to work from home, prioritising responding to guests with imminent short breaks and the most urgent enquiries. If you would like to speak to a member of our Guest Experience Team, please contact us on the number located on your booking confirmation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Covid-19 Booking With Confidence Guarantee.
Our COVID-19 Book with Confidence Guarantee is free and applies to all existing and new bookings for 2021 and 2022.
We have reviewed how we operate every single part of the resort to make sure you have a brilliant, safe visit.
In the event of:
1. Government travel restrictions or sickness / isolation due to COVID-19:
- You will be issued a voucher that you can use as payment towards any future break (any package, hotel, party type etc). If you are affected by either of these please contact our Guest Experience Team at least 24 hours before your arrival date.
2. Park / hotel closure due to COVID-19:
- You will automatically receive a voucher via email to use as payment on a future break - there is no need to contact us, you will receive a voucher with your voucher details.
- If you would like to discuss your booking please contact our Guest Experience Team.
3. You consider it unsafe or are concerned the experience will not be the same:
- You can amend your booking to another date without any administration fees.
- Please be aware if your new booking is more expensive than your original booking, you will need to pay any additional costs in full at the time of amendment.
For full peace of mind, add on our Cancellation Protection:
You can cancel your booking at any time up to 36 hours before the date of your stay for any reason and you'll receive a 100% refund (less any amendment or other surcharges). When you add our Cancellation Protection to your booking, you will have peace of mind that – whatever happens – your money is protected. Add this on the payment page for just £19.99.Please note: cancellation protection is non-refundable.
How can I pay for my booking with Budget Family Breaks?
Full payment will be taken at the end of the booking process by either a credit or debit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit (Delta), Visa Electron and Paypal. We are unable to accept personal cheques.
Please note: Budget Family Breaks uses the merchant ID 'HXPAYMENTS.COM'. Once you have made your booking and payment has been taken from your account, 'HXPAYMENTS.COM' will appear on your bank statement alongside the amount taken for your booking.
Guests with Disabilities
LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is designed with the needs of guests with disabilities firmly in mind. The park is 95% accessible to wheelchair users; the pathways are level, however they can be steep in sections and you may require additional assistance. Alternatively, guests can take the Hill Train for a relaxing trip around the Park.
For full details, please request a copy of LEGOLAND's guide for guests with disabilities from Guest Services.
Health and Safety
A full health and safety audit is carried out at LEGOLAND every year, in addition to regular audits by external health and safety consultants.
It is the responsibility of parents / guardians to supervise any children under their care whilst at LEGOLAND. Adults are encouraged to accompany children on most rides and attractions. Children under the age of 14 should be accompanied by an adult (aged at least 18 years) at all times.
Safety restrictions are displayed at the entrance to individual rides and attractions. Please read the restrictions carefully before considering the ride or attraction for you or your child. For safety reasons, exceptions are not possible.
The following health and safety restrictions apply:
- Obey all posted rules and verbal instructions
- Obey all height and age restrictions for each ride and attraction
- Make sure your seat belt and / or safety restraint is secure and snug
- Observe any ride in operation and ride restriction notices prior to boarding the ride
- Keep your arms, legs, hands, feet and head inside the ride vehicle at all times
- Remain seated until the ride has come to a complete stop at the unloading point and you have been instructed to exit the ride vehicle by a member of staff
- If a ride comes to a stop before the unloading point, remain seated and wait for the ride to restart or for any further instructions from the ride operator
- Watch your step when entering and exiting the rides and attractions
- Keep children off chains, railings and structures in the Park
- Do not attempt to retrieve any lost articles from rides without help from the ride attendant
- Keep children out of the water features, water landscapes, the lake and fenced water areas
- Be sure to secure any loose articles such as cameras, glasses and hats, especially when on rides
- Do not leave children unattended in pushchairs and make sure pushchair safety belts are used
Please report or hand in any lost items to Guest Services at The Beginning or in Heartlake City. LEGOLAND and Budget Family Breaks cannot accept responsibility for any items that are lost or stolen inside the Park or in the car parks.
If you wish to leave LEGOLAND and re-enter the Park on the same day at no charge, please make sure to have your hand stamped at the entrance turnstiles. Failure to receive a hand stamp will result in you not being re-admitted to the Park. Your ticket is not proof of re-entry.
A baby care centre is located in Guest Services in Heartlake City where you'll find a private place to breast or bottle feed and change nappies. Baby food is available in the Hill Top Cafe and Heartlake Park Cafe.
You can pre-book your parking with us when booking your Budget Family Break, it is also payable at the ticket booths and at guest services on-site. Parking is charged at £7 when you pre-book with us. Alternatively, you can pay £8 at LEGOLAND on the day.
Lockers are available to rent on a first-come first-served basis. Lockers require a £1 coin which is non-refundable.
No dogs or other pets will be admitted to LEGOLAND except assistance dogs.
Double and single pushchairs are available to rent from the BIG Shop at The Beginning. Pushchair hire costs £15 for a double pushchair and £10 for a single pushchair. Please be aware that pushchairs are available on a first come first served basis.